Tuesday, October 12, 2010

BLAST!

Not that happy with my results today, but I'm sure it's directly related to my "3rd day of loading". The good thing is that I'm no longer having issues with hunger :-)The bad news is....
I'm 197.8 
No need for pics.... we've seen this before lol. 

I weighed myself first thing this morning (usual), and to my surprise I was looking at an almost 7lb weight gain, but I won't let it discourage me.

I read somewhere that after a cheat day (which is essentially what my 3rd load day is considered) you should have an apple day because the cheat could possibly stall your progress for the next 3 days. I went to purchase 6 green apples this morning. I've eaten 3 so far and I am not experiencing any hunger. So far so good. I'll update tomorrow :)

~Hopeful Dieter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails