Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 2... Loading


OMG! I feel sick....

More after the jump>>>


So, I successfully did my first injection yesterday and we know that this one of two days that you absolutely pig out. One of two days that you don't hold back. One of two days that the word diet means "HUH?" I really thought that this part was gonna be the highlight of my week, but OMG! I feel like CRAP!


Breakfast:
Garden Omlette (IHOP)
Buttermilk Pancakes (IHOP) I couldnt even get halfway through these
See that cut? I cut on the other side and that was all I could eat...

Lunch: 
2 Soft Taco Supreme's (Taco Bell)

Dinner: 
Crisp Calamari (Rock Sugar)
Carmalized Banana Cake with Chocolate Ice Cream (Rock Sugar)
This was AMAZING!
Snack: 
Carmel Frozen Yogurt (Yoku Toku)

The end result is a 3lb weight gain (pictured above) and....
.4% increase
.6 increase
I feel like drinking a bottle of pepto and going back to sleep.... :-/ I am going to load properly today, but I'll take it easy... maybe some avocado's and what not.

Taking it easy....
~Hopeful Dieter

1 comment:

  1. I thought loading on cards on days 1&2 was a bad thing? It only makes you hungry? I thought just had to eat high fatty food?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails