Wednesday, October 6, 2010

VLCD 2...So Far So Good!

<1lb

Mild hunger is the cute way to describe it....

More after the jump>>>


I wouldn't say that I was starving yesterday, so I guess that mild hunger would be the only way to put it. It definitely wasn't stuff my face/roll over and die hunger, but I can say that everything I saw... I wanted to put it in my mouth. I dreamed about eating gummy bears last night and woke up feeling bad lol. I'm usually not the type to want every food I see. Advertisements/commercials do nothing for me unlike other people I know, but yesterday was a totally different story. I called it a night pretty early so that I wouldn't slip up.
Breakfast:
Water
Plain Green Tea
Lunch: 
Grilled Tilapia 
Grissini Bread Stick (these are awesome)
1/2 grapefruit

Snack:
Grissini Bread Stick 

Dinner:
Grilled Chicken 
Cabbage 
Small Apple
Yaay me :-)
Snack:
Small Apple

Today, I'm down a pound. I'm feeling great. I've gotten used to sticking myself, but I can't lie and say that I don't flinch a little every time lol. It's gotten easier. I haven't experienced any side effects. No headaches, cramps or anything else adverse. Let's hope it stays that way :-) 

<0.2
and I finally saw a decrease in BF with the injections. Still didn't move in direct relation to the BMI, but it moved, so..... let's see where this goes. I'm feeling super positive about this. 
<0.1%
The hunger actually doesn't feel the same as it did yesterday, but I haven't hit the end of the day yet. I'll update more tomorrow. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I accidentally cleaned my face with a Biore' cleansing pad and neutrogena last night. I wonder if that affected me.... Could I have lost more had I stayed away from the skincare products?

Curiously....
~Hopeful Dieter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails