Thursday, October 14, 2010

Things That Speak For Themselves....

Sometimes pictures can say it all....

Pics after the jump>>>


26.2 pounds....51.8 to go!


My apple day resulted in a whopping THREE POINT EIGHT POUND weight loss! 
I've sorta gotten back on track. I say sorta bc I really should be more like 185 or less with this being my 12th day injection.... but hey, such is life. 

I've gotten the hang of it- no hunger, no cravings, loads of energy, and fat levels significantly decreasing. I'd say this is definitely going to prove to be a successful 1st attempt.

I haven't heard much from you guys lately, but I'd love to hear more about your experiences. My big question lately is about make up. I'm a fan of MAC, and I realize that the foundation I prefer is not ideal for P2 of this diet. My question is... is it okay to reintroduce my fave in P3, or should I stay away from cream/liquid foundations until after the entire process. I imagine it wouldn't be a problem since in P3 I can start to introduce oils and foods higher in fat.... Any thoughts on this? I'd love to hear :) 

Curiously, 



2 comments:

  1. MAC has some mineralized liquid foundations...can you use those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice :) I'll check those out this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails