Tuesday, October 19, 2010

That Much Closer....

I can't put into words how happy I am these days :)


I've managed to clear the 90's! WOW! I'm feeling like wonder woman.....
All of the attention I receive about the success of my diet is overwhelming. I guess when you start to lose weight, you really start to realize how many people thought you were fat huh? LOOOL

My BMI is constantly dropping! I am now nearing the overweight category. Oddly, you have no idea how happy that makes me. I'll no longer have to listen to that stinky little clock on Wii fit, tell me that I'm obese. I'm actually much more ok with overweight lol...I will be working very hard reach my goal of a 22BMI. At the rate that I'm going; I'm confident that I can be within the normal range by January! Isn't that exciting!?

**This Week's Recap**

Sunday



Monday



Today (Tuesday Oct.19,2010)



That's a total of 2.6lbs in 2 days, and 29lbs in total!

In other news... 
I began my injections again today! YAY! I'm excited to see how much I've dropped tomorrow :) 

Elated...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails