Thursday, October 7, 2010

VLCD 3! Well....Kinda lol


What can an extra grissini stick hurt?

More after the jump>>>


Obviously, not much.... I'm down 1.6lbs today! YAAY Also, my BF percentage has fallen considerably!!!! AWESOME! Although it didn't hurt this time; extra's won't become a habit. I'm just elated about losing in spite of my minor slip up!

Breakfast:
Grissini breadstick 
Small Gala Apple 
Coffee w/Stevia and 1tbsp milk

Lunch:
100g Grilled Baby Shrimp
Seasoned cabbage 
Grissini breadstick 
Small Gala Apple 

Dinner:
100g Grilled Crab
Sliced and seasoned tomatoes
Snack:
2 Grissini Breadsticks 
1 small Gala Apple 
1 100 Calorie Snack
w/ half a gallon more water than required
I was in and out of the bathroom all night

 Results....
<0.2
<0.4%
Astounding!

I'd like to add that today was the first day that I stuck myself and it actually hurt. Just as I was getting used to it.... DANG! 

WOW...
~Hopeful Dieter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails