Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Date With the Grocer...


I've planned my first shopping list for my start of phase 2 :) Yaaay! And it goes a little something like this....

More after the jump....

    • Meat Scale (because lunch and dinner meats should be weighed raw to exactly 100 grams)
    • Tilapia (mmm... I love tilapia, so this is good for me!) 
    • Chicken Breast (uuuh, not a big chicken fan. Surprise, Surprise! But, I'll live) 
    • Shrimp (mouth watering! Yum)
    • Tomatoes (LoveS tomatoes) 
    • Cucumbers (I'll live) 
    • Cabbage (again, I'll live)
    • Red Onion (LoveS red onions! It'd be awesome if I could mix them with the cabbage, but the book suggests not to mix vegetables in phase 2.... soooo I guess I'll used them to season one of my meats :/) 
    • Medium size Oranges (I can deal... Although I wish these were tangerines lol) 
    • Medium size Grapefruit (I actually like grapefruit!) 
    • Grissini bread sticks (never had it, but... I'm excited to try) 
    • Melba Toast (Yippee *sarcastic tone) 
    • Stevia no erthritol, dextrose etc... (this one will get me through the day. I have a sweet tooth out of this world!) Forgive me for not knowing what the "etc..." means I wrote my grocery list directly from the protocol. I'll research and find out for sure what else could be added to Stevia that should not be ingested during this diet. 
    • Soy Patties not to exceed 110 calories (I'll have days where I follow the vegetarian protocol just for a change. I called the company where I purchased my hcg and they informed me that it will not be a problem to do so :) That's great for me! 
    • Weighing Scale (this is very important to the process. Can't believe I didn't have one before. LOL) 
Grocer of choice....????
Drum roll PLEASE..............
Love this picture! LOL So funny. 



I choose Trader Joe's because it's exactly what the sign says. Great selection.... great price. I don't appreciate all the fluff in other places, but hey... that's just me. :)

I'll hit Ross' or Tarjay' for the things I can't purchase from TJ's, and I'll update you later with the approximate pocket damage. It doesn't seem to be a very expensive diet yet, but.... We'll see. :)

Excitedly,
~Hopeful Dieter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails