Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Road to Preparedness...

I have no other choice but to wait, so my initial plan has been scrapped. As I said in the original post, my doctor has already prescribed Phentermine. I was hesitant to begin with this method, but not for any reason other than the sheer excitement about hCG. So, I guess I'll begin with the tablets, workout, and watch my intake. Booooriiing, and once I've received my supply of REAL hCG I will be on my way in no time.

More after the jump....

In the mean time I've purchased a scale... from Ross
which I may take back in exchange for a digital... (indecisive I am lol)

An Omrom body fat monitor
Which I am very excited to receive!

5000iu ampoules of Ovidac Brand hCG

and a 23 day hCG diet kit. (**they are QUICK! I received my tracking info less than an hour after I placed my order. I'll update you on when I receive it***... and it's FREE SHIPPING! YAAY)

All for LESS than the price of my ONE 30 day bottle of oral homeopathic hCG drops!
WHAT A SCREAMING WASTE! 
But, I won't dwell. UUUGH!

Impatiently,
Hopeful Dieter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails