Saturday, August 28, 2010

Doubletakes, but No Mistakes.... ***weight update***

Hey guys!

I know it seems a little quick for a weight update, but, from the previous posts you've probably noticed that my plans to begin the hCG injections have been sidetracked. BOO I know, but there's good news after all. Since my doctor previously prescribed phentermine I decided to comply with his plan (since I'd already gained 6 lbs from a week of loading) and drop whatever I can before I begin the hCG diet. If you remember, I began loading a week before what was scheduled to be my first injection, because according to Dr. Simeons protocol (click to download) If prior to beginning, you have been on a restricted low fat diet, it is suggested that you begin gorging 1 week in advance. (Pg. 19 Gain before Loss)
Patients whose general condition is low, owing to excessive previous dieting, must eat to capacity for about one week before starting treatment, regardless of how much weight they may gain in the process. One cannot keep a patient comfortably on 500 Calories unless his normal fat reserves are reasonably well stocked.
My phentermine pill

More after the jump....
So, I complied, and without saying; I hit a bump in the road. Now I was stuck with SIX POUNDS on top of what I was dying to ditch in the first place. No bueno! But, thank goodness for the little pill with a big plan (and that is not to boast about it) I've dropped a whopping TEN POUNDS in THREE days.


Yes, you read right! 10 in 3
Even though I'm sure it was mostly water weight, it's still friggin awesome, and definitely provided the smile I needed for the day.
(I'm going to write my complete review of Phentermine a little later. The good; the bad, AND the ugly.)

***In other news....
Today is just full of awesome surprises because I woke up to my door bell and guess what it was....
My Omron Scale!! 

Ahhhh! It was sitting so beautifully on the porch, just waiting to be opened and utilized. So I opened the door, brought it in, and I'd swear I heard it whispering "Use me! Use me!" LOL.
Pure, unadulterated seduction LOL! 

208.8!


I immediately opened it, hugged it (yes, hugged it LOL), read the instruction manual, took it to the bathroom, and completed my first weigh in, which resulted in my update of a 10lb. loss for the week :). I weighed in on this scale for the same reading twice. The second reading was <.4; I went with the greater. I also stepped on my usual scale, and got the same results.
  
SHAMWOW! POW! TAKE THAT LAST POST! *does a dance*

Really!!!! How much more "awesomer" can this day get!?
 
Joyfully,
~Hopeful Dieter

******************************************************************
UPDATE
8/28/10 - I'll tell you how it can get better. Less than an hour after I published the original post; I received my hCG diet kit, which I purchased on Thursday. They are speedy, affordable, and the shipping was absolutely F-R-E-E.  I can now, with full confidence, refer anyone who is looking to purchase an hCG diet kit (quality syringe's, mixing solution, alcohol wipes etc...) to hCG Diet Source.
My hCG diet kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails