Saturday, September 4, 2010

If it Is To Be, It Is Up To Me....


Day 9 of my Pre-hCG journey. I still have not received my hCG, but it's only been 9 days since I placed the order. .... sooo I'm thinking no later than this time next week. The time works since it gives me a chance to get to my "pre-hCG goal weight" of 195lbs.

Pictures after the jump>>>

I'm well on my way. I honestly think that I can achieve it within a week. All I have to do is stay motivated! The weight is literally melting before my eyes. It's one of the most exciting things I've ever experienced. I got my first "Have you lost weight" question last night!!! YEESSSSSS! Yes I Am!

See for your self....
<.6lbs, .1%BF, and .1%BMI!
Click to enlarge
Obvious right!!!?
Click to enlarge

YAAAY! This update is uber exciting! Now, I'm gonna go work out with all this energy I have!
Oh, before I go.... Yesterday I ate a handful of strawberries for breakfast (I was running out the door). Lunch: 2 rice cake pizzas (they're awesome, I'll share about these later), and for dinner I had a rice and broccoli steamer. I didn't snack much yesterday. I also didn't drink as much water as I should have, but.... I'm on that today!

Wish me luck :)
~Hopeful Dieter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails