Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Such a Ham.....


Boy do I have a hammy treat! LOL

More after the jump>>>


 Maybe this is such an awesome surprise for me because I honestly didn't think it would be here so soon. It just left customs in NY on 9/12, so I honestly thought it would take another 5 or so days to get here. Anywho, just another reason to celebrate!!!! I decided to do so with a hammy homemade video lol. Yes, I can be tremendously over the top from time to time, but hey.... I'm EXCITED about things to come! Wouldn't you be?



PRESENTING....LOL

I have a busy rest of the day. Wish I could stay and blog more about my thoughts, but, as the world turns.....Gotta get back to the money :) I'll be back with more soon. I stalled out on weight today. Maybe I celebrated a little too hard yesterday lol. Better day tomorrow right?!

Better days lead to better weeks and so on...
~Hopeful Dieter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails