Friday, September 24, 2010

WOWZERS!!!!

<2lbs

 This is ABSOLUTELY unexpected. I knew it would happen this week, just not today lol....

 0.6lbs to goooooo!!!!!!  

Pictures after the jump>>>

 
So if everything goes as planned, I will officially begin my hCG injections tomorrow!!! *Crossing fingers* I think I can shed 0.6lbs pretty easy these days lol 



<0.3%
<0.3% 
 I honestly don't know what I did yesterday that was so different from any other day, but WOW! I need to figure it out quick! I did spend half of my night cleaning house, so maybe that type of activity had a little to do with it. I can't imagine that it would be more effective than my daily runs, but hey.... I'm no fitness expert lol. My diet has not changed. Steamers for breakfast; lunch, and dinner; 100 calorie snacks, and fruit.... no surprises here.

The doctor advised me to get down to a 30 BMI before he would further consider my request for a breast reduction.... so, no surgery. He advised me to lose another 20 and gave me until Nov. 15 to do so. Oh, before I forget... my blood pressure was definitely 150/80 yesterday. WHAAAAAAA!
I took the medication right before the appt. which was probably a bad idea, but still... is that really how this is working? WOW! I'm SOOO happy to get off of this stuff!

Sorry I'm rushing, but a friend of mine is currently in labor, so.... this will be an eventful day. On my way to the hospital.

Laters,
~Hopeful Dieter

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! When you say Steamers, are you referring to the Healthy Choice Steamers? TIA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, and the Green Giant steamers :) Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails