Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stalled???...


Well, I haven't seen a decrease in weight since Sunday, but my body fat percentage has been active :). I gained .1% body fat yesterday, but I lost it again today :).  

More after the jump>>>



The good news is that I lost it, the bad news is that my weight has been stalled for two days :-/. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'm absolutely motivated to get that scale moving again. I ate a Green Giant garden fresh medley around 11am; snacked on a few wheat thins throughout the day, ate an herb seasoned garden fresh medley with potatoes for dinner, and I drank lots of water; nearly a gallon. I skipped breakfast because I was on the run; and cheated with a handful of sour cream & onion ruffles, and a graham cracker sheet (2 squares). I hope I don't end up paying for that tomorrow, but I'm going to workout for 30 minutes before bed to make sure :) ....wish me luck.

Off to Shimmy!
~Hopeful Dieter

2 comments:

  1. Are you supposed to be eating potatoes?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not supposed to eat them once I start the hCG treatment. Right now I'm pretty free to eat anything in moderation :) Still waiting for my hCG to arrive.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails