Thursday, September 9, 2010

Only 7.4 Pounds to Go!


 If you've been with me for some time, you may or may not know the story.......


More after the jump>>>



Just to catch everyone up,  I was duped into buying fake hCG and decided to move on to "plan B" (phentermine) to get the weight loss rolling. My Dr. had previously prescribed the pill for 30 days and I decided that I would give it a chance to work. This is only because I refused to even try the fake hCG since I felt that there was no point in doing so. I began plan B on August 26, 2010, and I have successfully dropped 15.6lbs. to date. When I realized that Plan B was actually effective, I devised a new strategy; that strategy is to reach 195lbs before I begin the hCG treatment. I feel that doing so will help me get closer to my goal weight quicker. I'm hoping to reach 140lbs or less in no more than 2 hCG treatments. If I can do that.... I'll be elated!

202.4
7.4lbs to Go! 

Do you think I'll make it before my hCG arrives?? I'm taking all bets! :) 
I feel GREAT!

Super Motivated
~Hopeful Dieter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails